A teenage boy has been stabbed to death in an east London high street, becoming the 11th person to die from knife crime on the capital’s streets in just two weeks.

Police and paramedics were scrambled to the High Street in Walthamstow late on Sunday night, where they found the 17-year-old suffering from a serious stab wound.

He was rushed to an east London hospital in critical condition where he died a short while later, Scotland Yard said.

A crime scene was in place and the road was taped off on Monday morning while detectives continued to investigate the killing.

The wounded teenager was found near the junction of Buxton Road after reports of a row between youths in a supermarket car park.

Ahmed Ahmed, 30, owner of Netcafe, said: “It was a fight in the Lidl car park.

“This is the area groups of young people get together. We have been asking police to do something about it.”

Crispin Siddon, 35, aka Skeng, was stabbed to death in Harlesden on Friday

It follows two weeks of bloodshed in the capital, with one person dying almost every day.

The latest incident came after a father-of-two was stabbed to death in a fight outside a barber’s shop when an argument spilled out onto the street in Harlesden on Friday.

Rapper Crispin Siddon, 35, known as Skeng, was fatally wounded after an argument reportedly broke out inside Cutz Barbers’ Shop in Craven Park Road.

The record label boss, who lived in Finsbury Park, collapsed outside and died at the scene, a day after celebrating his wedding anniversary.

And the 35-year-old died less than 12 hours before a young man, 23, was knifed to death in Uxbridge.

Emergency: Craven Park Road was cordoned off as police officers scoured the scene of the fatal stabbing (Facebook)

A friend today described how the victim desperately banged on his door shouting “help, help” before collapsing.

The friend said: “He was covered in blood. We tried to get his jacket off to help him, but it was a struggle.

“There seemed to be a lot of injuries everywhere. It was horrific. He just couldn’t breathe, he was struggling.”

His friend added: “He had just passed his exams to be a fully-qualified electrician. He got his certificate the day before he was killed. He was excited about starting his career and already had a job with a company.  This is totally random. He had had no trouble with anyone.”

Other witnesses described how the victim was chased and then stabbed. He was bleeding profusely as he struggled to get away.

The Walthamstow murder also came just hours after hundreds of protestors took to London’s streets for a peace rally on Sunday.

Demonstrators including families of knife murder victims held banners reading “enough is enough” as they marched from Islington to Hackey amid a growing outcry over knife and gun crime.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.