There are some familiar faces back in the world of soap in coming episodes as Sally Metcalfe comes face to face with her sister Gina Seddon after years in Coronation Street.
Over in EastEnders, Whitney is surprised when Moose shows up but what news is he bringing of departed Lee Carter and in Emmerdale, Rhona Goskirk arrives home while Carly Hope gets a blast from the past.
But it isn’t just returns causing drama – there’s also a big police drama, a scandalous affair, a brutal attack, knife crime, an operation, a dramatic wedding and a vicious scheme to name a few other intriguing strands.
Here’s what you can expect – please note that there is no episode of Casualty on Saturday 13th May. Sad face.
- Steve is worried for Amy and he rushes to the scene – but what has become of Tracy and Rob as they prepare to take their last stand. It’s a make or break situation and the police are preparing to close in on Ken’s attacker – but who will get the cuffs on their wrists this time?
2. As if nabbing Eva’s fiance wasn’t enough, Maria sets out to piss her off even further just for the sake of it and does impressions of her before then slating her half sister Leanne. It’s all part of a plan to make Maria’s guilt less – if Eva hates her, then she will feel better about sleeping with Aidan. But as Eva confronts her, will she realise the truth of the matter?
- Sally can’t believe her eyes when she sees Gina on the Street- and not just because she is played by a different actress. Gina wants to say sorry but Leah bundles her away in the car before she can say anything. Sally later tracks them down and invites them to stay with her – but will Rosie and Sophie tell her that they are involved in her recent stalking campaign?
Tension continues to rise between Nick and Steve when Steve fails to pick Oliver up for his time with him. Nick retaliates by stopping Steve from having him that night but will Leanne approve of his methods?
5. Later, when Steve takes Oliver to the beach on the day that Ruairi was due, Michelle loses it with him for taking him to the place where they scattered their lost son’s ashes. Meanwhile, Leanne faces a nightmare of her own when she finds Oliver unconscious and he is rushed to hospital.
6. Shona is horrified when she overhears from Faye that Clayton has been attacked in prison and his life is on the line. David, meanwhile, celebrates the prospect of Clayton dying but when Shona finds him at the spot where Kylie died, will she come clean about who she is?
- Finally, Toyah takes a pregnancy test and admits to Leanne that she had the embryos implanted without telling Peter – but will the test be positive?
8. Denise’s situation continues to get worse but she refuses to reach out for help and she ends up having a blazing row with Kim. When Denise later takes drastic action, she heads for rock bottom and when Sharon later checks in on her, she still won’t open up.
- Lauren is thrown in at the deep end by Josh during her first day at work but will she prove to be successful during a client pitch? Later, she finds things incredibly awkward when Steven turns up to visit her with Louie, but will he pick up on the tension?
10. Whitney is surprised to receive a visit from Moose and he delivers some shock news to her but how will she react? Later, she opens up to Woody about what Moose has said and, as he provides a shoulder to cry on, there is clearly an attraction.
- Abi is getting stressed with her living conditions and when Ben takes revenge over her labelling everything that’s hers, she hits back by implementing a cleaning rota. Yeah, that’s not going to go down well…
12. Stacey is growing exhausted by Martin’s attitude towards Michelle and after witnessing him being frosty again, Stacey urges him to sort it out. At the allotment, Martin and Michelle’s relationship starts to thaw but is it enough for him to forgive and forget?
- Finally, the Carters are on tenterhooks as Lady Di goes in for her operation but will everything go okay?
14. In the wake of Josh and Jamie’s attack on Eric, the teens bring chaos to the village and cause tension by carrying knives. And when they threaten Amelia and Kerry, Dan feels pushed to withdraw his statement to police, which doesn’t go down well with Eric and David.
- Moira is confused when she sees Adam snap at Vanessa and when she learns that he kissed Vanessa, she has strong words of advice. Later, a tense Adam snaps at Emma too which prompts Ross to punch him.
Later, Emma is heading to make amends with Moira and she overhears her talking about Adam and Vanessa’s kiss. After being hit with an idea, is scheming Emma about to reveal all to Victoria?
17. Rhona arrives back in the village and tells Paddy that she and Pierce are over. When Vanessa gets wind of this news, she heads to the cottage to see her friend and is shocked to find that Rhona has smashed up the wedding gifts. Will Rhona open up about what she has been through?
- Carly gets a blast from the past when she sees an old face pop up on social media. But who is it and what might Carly be hiding as a wave of memories sweeps over her?
19. As Megan and Frank prepare to move in together, Megan is determined that Jai and Nell can’t be together and confronts him with the picture Frank took. Meanwhile, Nell is left hurt when Jai reveals what he wants.
- As Sam tries to get Lydia a job at Home Farm, Samson tries to set the pair up on a date but will romance blossom?
Corrie court drama
Tracy Barlow is preparing to sacrifice herself in order to save guilty looking daughter Amy in Coronation Street and this is the dramatic moment that sees her stand up in court and prepare to plead guilty to the attack on her stepfather, Ken. But will she grow with it – or will a sudden turn of events change everything?
Fans watched as Tracy, convinced that Amy was behind the assault that nearly killed Ken, gave herself up to the police and confessed to the crime that has plagued DS McKinnon for months, leaving fugitive Rob Donovan to take Amy home.
MORE: Coronation Street spoilers: 8 huge plot twists ahead including exits, death and returns
Charged with the crime, Tracy enters court and prepares to enter her plea – but she is not counting on the rage of Liz McDonald, who explodes with anger at Tracy for leaving Amy at such significant risk – but what has become of Rob? And is Amy really guilty or what Tracy is trying to protect her from?
As a nervous Tracy prepares to face prison again, the time arrives for her to enter her plea – but fans will have to tune in to see what happens next.
You must log in to post a comment.